The much awaited & prestigious 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards Nominations (www.indialeadershipconclave.net/2013 ) Finalists 2013 are announced today with votings line open organized by Indian Affairs, Asia’s biggest title in News Analysis (www.indianaffairs.tv ) from the illustrious Network 7 Media Group in association with Pharmaleaders, Breakfastnewstv,Pharmanewsprwire. Asia’s premier Event currently in 4th year of its title received as many as 1700 Nominations from various verticals in the Nomination categories will host its 4th Annual Affair in the commercial city of India, Mumbai on Friday 21st June in a suburban hotel under the theme “New India – Hopes, Aspirations & Changing Outlook 2013. – Agenda for Change –’’. The last three editions which received widespread appreciations for its significant debating point were held at Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore respectively. Widely perceived by the Industry Analysts as a vibrant platform of serious debate, The Conclave will witness more than 300 top business tycoons, Social Reformers, Bureaucrats & Policy makers.
Announcing the Final Nominations, Satya Brahma, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief of Network 7 Media Group said “India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards organized by Network7 Media Group’s Indian Affairs Magazine, Asia’s biggest analytical news Magazine, arguably is one of India’s prestigious & coveted title & has established a credible platform of serious discussion where Brand India’s most illustrious Leaders & icons assemble to discuss the roadmap for India’s growth trajectory. The last three Annual Affairs has witnessed some of the biggest think-tanks of the contemporary leaders in society from social to political, from business to cultural, addressed, deliberated & opened up the new mantras of developments. While more than 100 Leaders of Indian mainstream polity have spoken, the platform has recognized & felicitated more than 300 Leaders & Enterprises. Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards are set of prestigious awards developed by the Juries & bestowed to the deserving Leaders & Enterprises after a through screening of their landmark achievements for their significant accomplishments in their own fields under tough conditions imbibing innovation in their business approach. Clearly India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 are India’s most eagerly awaited & prestigious title in recent times”. This Year’s Nominations has inclusion of some new categories such as Rising Brand Campaign Of The Year 2013, Brand Icon of The Year 2013, Corporate Governance & Sustainability Vision Award 2013 etc to make it much more wider & value-centric said Satya Brahma.
The Companies & Individuals who made it to the top five final categories are
1. Business Leader of The Year
1. Dr. K. Ravindranath,Chairman & Managing Director – Global Hospitals Group. ( Code 01)
2. Rajiv Bajaj,Vice Chairman & MD.Bajaj Capital Ltd. ( Code 02)
3. Nirmal Jain.Managing Director, India Infoline Ltd. ( Code 03)
4. Malvinder Mohan Singh, Chairman, Fortis Healthcare Ltd. ( Code 4)
5. Mr. Joseph Massey, Managing Director & CEO, MCX Stock Exchange Ltd. ( Code 05)
2. Businesswoman of the Year
1. Dr. Jyotsna Suri, Chairperson & Managing Director, Bharat Hotels Limited Enterprise. ( Code 06)
2. Zoya Akhtar, Producer & Director, Indian Cinema. ( Code07)
3. Renuka Ramnath, Founder, Managing Director, Multiples Alternate Asset Management. ( Code 08)
4. Shikha Sharma, CEO & MD, Axis Bank Ltd. ( Code 09)
5. Priya Paul, Chairman. Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels. ( Code10)
3. India’s Most Valuable 4 Wheeler Company of The Year.
- 1. Volkswagen Passenger Cars. (Code 11)
- 2. Toyota Motors Ltd. (Code 12)
- 3. Renault India Private Limited. (Code 13)
- 4. Maruti Suzuki India Limited. (Code 14)
- 5. Fiat Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd. ( Code 15)
4. India’s Most Valuable IT Software Company.
- 1. Datamatics Global Services Limited. (Code 16)
- 2. Take Solutions Ltd. (Code 17)
- 3. First source Solutions Limited. (Code 18)
- 4. 3i Infotech Ltd. (Code 19)
- 5. ABM Knowledgeware Ltd. (Code 20)
5. Outstanding Contribution to Skincare Innovation Award 2013.
- 1. Dr. Rashmi Soni Lohiya, Head and consultant dermatologist, Cosmetologist.CEO, Dermatosurgeon, Skinsure Clinic. (Code 21)
- 2. Dr. Tripti Rathore,Master of Science Dermatology, MBBS,Clinical Director & Lead Dermatologist. ( Code 22)
- Dr. Uday Preet Sidhu. Consultant Dermatologist & Cosmetologist. (Code 23)
- Dr Nilayini. Consultant Dermatologist & Cosmetologist, Founder CEO, Blu skin and cosmetology clinic. (Code 24)
- 5. Dr Shuba Dharmana. Consultant Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Laser Specialist.CEO/Founder Dr.Shuba Skin & Laser Clinic. (Code 25)
6. Emerging Medical Equipment Company of the Year 2013
1. Avon Weighing Systems Limited. ( Code 26)
2. Contech Instruments Ltd. (Code 27)
3. Elder Instrument Pvt Ltd. (Code 28)
4. Preci-Tech Weighing Systems. (Code 29)
5. Mettler-Toledo India Private Limited. (Code 30)
7. CEO of the year.
- Puneet Chadda, CEO, HSBC Asset Management (India) Pvt Ltd. (Code 31)
- Jayant Dua. MD & CEO, Birla Sun Life Insurance. (Code 32)
- Mr. Arun Sawhney. CEO & Managing Director, Ranbaxy Ltd. (Code 33)
- Mr.Upinder Zutshi. MD & CEO, Infinite Computer Solutions India Ltd. (Code 34)
- Mr.Ishan Raina. CEO & Managing Director, Out of Home Media (India) Pvt. Ltd. (Code 35)
8. First Generation Entrepreneur of the year
- Virendra Mhaiskar. Chairman & MD, IRB Infrastructure Developers. (Code 36)
- Prakash Guha. Managing Director. Zuventus Healthcare Ltd. ( Code 37)
- Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. Flipkart.com. ( Code 38)
- Sumant Sinha, Chairman & CEO, ReNew Power. ( Code 39)
- Ram Chandra Agarwal. Founder Chairman,Vishal Retail.( Code 40)
9. Deal Maker of The Year 2013.
- 1.Copart inc. (Code 41)
- 2.Flickpart. ( Code 42)
- 3.Via. (Code 43)
- 4.Carwale. (Code 44)
- 5.Yatra. (Code 45)
10. Emerging Company of the Year 2013 (Textiles)
1.Sudar Industries Limited. ( Code 46)
2.Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd. (Code 47)
3.Gokaldas Exports Limited (GEL). (Code 48)
4.Provogue (India) Limited. (Code 49)
5.Sutlej Textiles and Industries. ( Code 50)
11. India’s Valuable Financial Consultancy & Stock Brokerage Company 2013
1.Angel Broking. (Code 51)
2.Edelweiss Group. ( Code 52)
3.Religare Securities Ltd. ( Code 53)
4.Kotak Securities. ( Code 54)
5.Bonanza Portfolio Ltd. (Code 55)
12. India’s Most Valuable Financial Legal Firm of the Year 2013
1.Link Legal. (Code 56)
2.Khimji Kunverji & Co. (Code 57)
3.DSP Merrill Lynch Ltd. (Code 58)
4.DSK Legal. (Code 59)
5.J.Sagar Associates. (Code 60)
13.India’s Most Admired Beauty Expert (Medical Profession)
1. Dr Rachita Dhurat. Cosmetic Dermatologist & Professor& Head in Dermatology LTM Medical College & LTMG Hospital. ( Code 61)
2. Dr. Rinky Kapoor. Consultant and Head – Department of Cosmetic Dermatology and Lasers – Fortis Hospitals, Mahim. (Code 62)
3. Dr.Jaishree Sharad. Cosmetic Dermatologist &CEO of Skinfiniti Aesthetic Skin and Laser Clinic, Vice President of the highly esteemed Cosmetic Dermatology. (Code 63)
4 .Dr. Rashmi Shetty. Cosmetic Dermatologist & leading expert for Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine in India. ( Code 64)
5. Dr Madhuri Agarwal. Cosmetic Dermatologist & Medical Head for West Region- Kaya Skin Clinic. ( Code 65)
14. India’s Most Valuable Company in Healthcare Innovations 2013
1.Wanbury Ltd. (Code 66)
2.Aristo Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Code 67)
3.Akumentis Healthcare Ltd. (Code 68)
4.Indoco Remedies Ltd. (Code 69)
5.Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt. Ltd. (Code 70)
15.India’s Emerging Healthcare Company of the Year 2013.
1.Wanbury Ltd. (Code 71)
2.Macleods Pharmaceuticals Limited. (Code 72)
3.Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd. (Code 73)
4.Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Code 74)
5.Zuventus Healthcare Ltd. (Code 75)
16. Clinical Trials Data Management Company of The Year 2013.
1.Quintiles India Ltd. (Code 76)
2 Clintrac International Private Limited. (Code 77)
3.Karmic Labs Pvt. Ltd. ( Code 78)
4.Semler Research Center. (Code 79)
5.Cytespace Research Private Limited . ( Code 80)
17. India’s Most Valuable Private Bank.
1.Icici Bank Ltd. ( Code 81)
2.Axis Bank Ltd. ( Code 82)
3.Yes Bank Ltd. (Code 83)
4.Standard Chartered Bank. (Code 84)
5.Citi Bank NA. (Code 85)
18.India’s Most Valuable Public Bank.
1.Bank of Baroda. ( Code 86)
2.State Bank of India. (Code 87)
3.IDBI Bank Ltd. (Code 88)
4.Punjab National Bank. (Code 89)
5.Oriental Bank of Commerce. (Code 90)
19. India’s Most Valuable Retail Electronic Company of the year.
1.Reliance Digital Limited. (Code 91)
2.Croma (Infiniti Retail Limited ). (Code 92)
3.NEXT Retail India Ltd. (Code 93)
4.E-Zone ( Future Bazar Ltd). (Code 94)
5.Viveks Ltd. (Code 95)
20.India’s Most Reliable Payment Gateway Company 2013
1.Itz Cash Card Ltd. ( Code 96)
2.E-BIlling Solution Pvt Ltd. (Code 97)
3.Avenues India Pvt Ltd. ( Code 98)
4.DirecPay. ( Code 99)
5.PayU Group. ( Code 100)
21. India’s Most Promising B-School of the Year 2013.
1.Amity University. (Code 101)
2.The Indian School of Business. (Code 102)
3.The Indian Institute of Planning and Management. (Code 103)
4.Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research. (Code 104)
5.Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Technology. (Code 105)
22.India’s Emeging Healthcare Chain 2013.
1.DM Healthcare. (Code 106)
2.Hinduja Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (Code 107)
3.Radiant Life Care Pvt Limited. (Code 108)
4.Columbia Asia Hospitals. (Code 109)
5.Max Healthcare. (110)
23. India’s Most Promising Telecom Company of the Year 2013.
1.Aircel. ( Code 111)
2.Vodafone. (Code 112)
3.Airtel. (Code 113)
4.Uninor. (Code 114)
5.Reliance. (Code 115)
24. Rising Brand Campaign Of The Year 2013
1.Made In India, A United Initiative. (Code 116)
2.India Brand Equity Foundation. (Code 117)
3.Interbrand ( Mudra Communications). (Code 118)
4.Lowe Lintas & Partner. (Code 119)
5.Campaign India (Haymarket Media India Ltd). (Code 120)
25. Brand Icon of The Year 2013.
1.Kiran Bedi ( Social Reforms). (Code 121)
2.Virat Kohli ( Sports). (Code 122)
3.Katrina Kaif (Cinema). (Code 133)
4.Jaipal Ramesh (Politics). (Code 134)
5.Shailendra Singh (Branding & Communication). (Code 135)
26. Emerging Brand of The Year 2013
1.Chericof Cough Series ( Ranbaxy). (Code 136)
2.Coalgate (Hindustan Lever Ltd.). (Code 137)
3.Coca-Cola ( Coca-Cola India Private Limited. (Code 138)
4.Nokia ( Nokia India Ltd). (Code 139)
5.Ponds. (Hindustan Unilever Limited). (Code 140)
27. India’s Most Valuable Company in Database Management.
- Oracle India Private Limited. (Code 141)
- Sybase Software India Pvt Ltd. (Code 142)
- Datavail Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (Code 143)
- Dataguru India Pvt Ltd. (Code 144)
- Clover Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (Code 145)
28. Corporate Governance & Sustainability Vision Award 2013
1.Mindtree Ltd. (Code 146)
2.Marg Ltd. (Code 147)
3.Power Grid Corpn. of India. (Code 148)
4.Hiranandani Constructions Pvt.Ltd. ( Code 149)
5.Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd. (Code 11)
29. Social Enterprise of The Year 2013
1. Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled . (Code 146)
2. CRY (Child Rights and You) . (Code 147)
3. Trinayani. (Code 148)
4. Save The Children India. ( Code 149)
5. US Charities . (Code 150)
Individual Categories by Juries Verdict & Popular Choice ( No Votings)
- 1. Transformational Leader of the Decade. Ratan Tata, Chairman Emeritus of the Tata Group
- 2. Millennium Business Leader of the Decade, Mr. Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani, CMD, Reliance Industries Ltd.
- 3. Global Indian of The Year 2013 (Healthcare). Dr Mukesh Batra, Chairman, Dr Batra’s
- 4. Fashion Icon of The Year 2013 – Manish Malhotra, Fashion Designer.
- 5. Indian Healthcare Visionary of the Decade – Dr Mukesh Hariawala, Cardiac Surgeon & Healthcare Economist.
- 6. Actress of the Decade – Ms.Priyanka Chopra
- 7. Lifetime Achievement Award : Prof. Dr. Nandkishore Shamrao Laud, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Chairperson, Laud Clinic.
- Nominations for 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Business Leadership Awards 2013 voting starts on 1st April 2013 to 17th June 2013. www.indialeadershipconclave.net/2013
- All Five Finalists are required to furnish details from time to time whenever the documents are required based on changing market conditions.
- There are Five tier system of votings.
- Vote By SMS : One can vote to any category by simply putting the Codes assigned to each Nominee. Xxxx to official Number 91 9036065456
- Vote by Email . One can vote to categories such as Code Number Mentioned in the Website.For Example, 1234 to email@example.com
- The Organizers will conduct physical Interviews from the respective Category’s Target audience & the general public to count votes. This has been practice since all editions.
- Online Votings in the Wewbsite at www.indialeadershipconclave.net/2013
- Final Verdict by the Juries & Board Members.
- The decision of the Juries is final & bindings to all categories.
- Final Results will be announced on 21st June, Friday, Hotel Lalit, Near Airport, Mumbai on the Award Night.
- Special Categories Listed in Nomination Form need no Votings.
- Only One vote by one person will be counted in both SMS as well as Email. Duplicate/Repeat votings will be rejected.
- No need to Wite (Codes) while sending SMS Votings. Example Type 1234 Send To 919036065456
- Standard Charges apply from any network, No additional charges as these are not commercial in nature.
- 40 % Weightage will be given to Winner generated fron Public Votings via SMS & Emails. The Remaining 60 % will be on the Merits & Credentials as stipulated in Nomination Form.
Websites For Three Consecutive Conclaves can be seen at www.ilcbusinessleaders.com www.indialeadershipconclave.com www.indialeadershipconclave.net . Official Website for 2013 Nominations is www.indialeadershipconclave.net/2013
For Registrations, Please Contact :
India Leadership Conclave Secretariat
Unit No. 53, 2nd Floor,
Aditya Indistrial Estate,
Devrukhkarwadi, Chincholi Bunder,
Malad, Mumbai – 400 064
Phone: + 91 22 4248 1240 / 4248 1234 / 4248 1235